The wildman of British musical comedy Robin Boot is coming to Sydney. Expect clever wordplay, darkly surreal lyrics, tasty guitar skills and beautiful hair - rock'n'roll has never been so funny!
- Voted one of the top three new comedians of 2016 (LastMinuteComedy.com)
- "Clever, unpredictable puns... and the guitar is top notch" (Broadway Baby)
- 'Big presence, big delivery, big laughs’ (Paul Revill, Castle Comedy)
- ‘Hilarious and always a favourite with the crowd’ (John Wildgoose, founder of Into the Wild Festival)
- ‘One-man pun machine’ (Christian O'Connell, Absolute Radio).
Cameron James is an up-and-coming comedian and troublemaker.
Since placing second in 2012's Raw Comedy Competition, Cameron has been working hard and non-stop with acting credits on ABC sketch show How Not To Behave and The Roast, multiple appearances on Triple J and two critically acclaimed touring shows. He has also sold out runs at Perth Fringe World, Adelaide Fringe, Sydney Fringe, Sydney Comedy Festival, Bondi Feast and Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
Cameron James is clearly a comedy talent with a big future. He thinks you should listen to music loud, never litter, and be good to your mother.
"Perfect comic timing" – Chortle
"The most obvious Next Big Thing" - Time Out